Reserve a Log Cabin at Mountain Lake Camping Resort in NH
All of our log cabins have a minimum night's stay. However, we are sometimes able to shorten the minimum stay requirements if the cabin is available for fewer nights between families' arrival and departure dates.
If your stay falls between 5/27/24 and 6/20/24 or 9/2/24 and 10/10/24, the minimum night stay is two nights.
If your stay falls between 6/21/24 and 8/29/24, the minimum night stays are as follows:
Cabins 1, 2, 3, 6 & 7 are a two night minimum
Cabins 4, 5, 8 through 13 are a three night minimum
Cabins 3 and 7 are our only two cabins that are pet friendly. Restrictions and additional fees do apply when bringing a pet in one of our pet friendly cabins.
Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Labor Day Weekend, and Columbus Day Weekends are all a three night minimum stay.
Rental rates range from $153.00 to $287.00 during our off season. Rental rates for our peak times range from $219.00 to $359.00 per night plus tax. Please visit our online reservations for exact rates and availability or to make a reservation. A $100.00 fee security deposit will be placed on your credit card and will be refunded once management has inspected the cabin for damages after you check out. Please leave your cabin and site the way it was upon check-in, free of litter inside and outside. Any extra cleaning with result in a $25 fee that will be charged to your credit card on file.
Check-in time for cabins is between 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm only. Sometimes we can offer you early check-in to enjoy the pool, beach, and other amenities until your cabin is ready, but you must call the office for prior authorization and an early arrival fee will apply.
Check-out time for cabins is by 10:00 am.
- Pets are allowed ONLY in Cabin 3 or Cabin 7 with an additional fee(s). Your pet must be pre-registered and up-to-date rabies papers will be required. Pitt Bulls are not allowed. Pets are not allowed on beds or any other furniture in cabin nor left alone in the cabin or alone outside for any period of time. You are responsible for cleaning-up after your pet and preventing excessive barking.
- All cabins are smoke-free.
- We sell kiln-dried firewood at our camp store; if you want to bring your own, it must be packaged and certified heat-treated wood only, and it will inspect during check-in.
- Please visit our campground map to see where each cabin locations.
Cabin Cancellation Policy
Log cabin rental cancellation requests must be by phone. We do not accept email cancellations. Our cancellation fee of $35 applies to all cancellations.
- Notice of at least 21 days before arrival: Full refund minus cancellation fee.
- Notice of at least 14 days before arrival: 50% camp credit only and 50% non-refundable.
- Notice of Fewer than 14 Days before arrival: No Refund.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund you due to weather conditions. Once you have checked in, there are no refunds or credits available. Your cabin will become available for rent if you do not arrive on the first night of your reservation date. Please inform the office if you will be arriving a day late so we may hold your cabin. For other campground guidelines and policies on pets, visitors, and recreation, please see the appropriate pages.